View Profile HztaOra

113 Movie Reviews

Good animation! Short yet funny. The [WIDE SHOT] version is funnier, but i like the [BIG SHOT] version more.

Ok, this one wasn't that bad because the message is valid, but it's still boring as hell. The animation was repetitive, and Foamy's voice is still annoying to my ears. But this last one is more of a personal thing so take it with a grain of salt

I suppose the essence of Foamy is to be annoying, the "grumpy character" of the cartoon! But these types of characters rarely work alone. You need another interesting character to keep the balance of things, or you either need to make the grumpy character super interesting, and sorry to say that but Foamy is a boring character.
Adding a random thicc girl in the background isn't really going to make the animation more interesting either.

Maybe on the next animation you could add another character, that is the opposite of Foamy and that talks and interacts with him to see if things can work out.

The animation isn't bad but it lacks comedy. I understand that the point of the animation was to be "random", but there's a way to make the random seem funny. Not really the best Eddsworld animation tbh, you guys can do better than this.

12 Game Reviews

Short game, but also extremely fun.

Bro WTF, i was offline for two days and i came back with 68 notifications? LOL
Anyways, it was good to partake on this. Hope y'all enjoyed Piconjo clock lol
(Original character by @Piconjo, obviously)

HENOOB responds:

Aw man you passed my record

noice

38 Audio Reviews

I don't really think this is the type of bassline that i would hear in a synthwave song. But it's pretty nice to hear, ngl.

This is wonderful

Ogm a masterpiece

809 Art Reviews

This is beautiful! You're improving so much <33

This is spetacular

Redead-ITA responds:

Thank you!

Lmao that's fucking hilarious

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."

Paula Tejano @HztaOra